Fortnite update 21.50 PATCH NOTES, downtime, Late Game Arena, end of season event, SKINS | Games | Entertainment
Fortnite fans are counting down to the release of update 21.50 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Android. The new Fortnite update has a release date of August 30 and a launch time of 9am BST in the UK. Needless to say, as a major update, the new patch will come with an extended server downtime. Matchmaking will be disabled at 8:30 a.m., while servers should be back online at 11 a.m. BST.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “Update v21.50 is set to release on August 30! Downtime begins at 4:00 a.m. ET (08:00 UTC), with matchmaking disabled 30 minutes before .
“Please note that in this update, we will save impostor playlists.”
As confirmed by Epic Games on Twitter, the Imposters playlist will be vaulted as part of the new update.
Fortnite insiders like Hypex have also revealed more about what fans can expect from the update, which is expected to be the penultimate patch of the season.
According to Hypex, OG weapons will return to Late Game Arena, alongside detailed leaderboards and rift creation.
Elsewhere, the Pump Shotgun is also set to make a return, alongside classic lobbies and new Crew Pack cosmetics.
As the season draws to a close, Epic should be laying the groundwork for the end of season event. Similarly, files for next season’s skins could appear.
The next season is expected to revolve around Marvel and could include skins like Miles Morales and Shuri.
You can see the remaining Fortnite update 21.50 patch notes below…
Fortnite update 21.50 patch notes…
Battle Royale fixes:
• Health and shield bar not showing correct values
– We are aware that the health and shield bar may not correspond to the actual numerical values after taking damage.
• Driving a vehicle can sometimes sneak under the map on ground impact
– Driving a vehicle can sometimes sneak under the map on ground impact
• Attachment joystick may stop working after first turn or between turns
– The prop manipulator may stop working properly after the first spin or between spins. If set to invisible, it can also become visible on other turns.
• Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutation Zones
– Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutation Zones in Creative Islands.
Save the World Fixes:
• Player run animations
– We are investigating an issue that causes player animations to appear slippery and spinning when running
• Fire button for Kamehameha is disabled on mobile devices when riding the Nimbus.
– Fire button missing from HUD on mobile devices as player glides on Nimbus, with Kamehameha equipped.
– This also occurs on Cloud Gaming services using a mobile device without a controller connected.